The first Start Up Into The Summer Event was a huge success with a diverse collection of start-ups, from gourmet soups and vegan foods to adventure equipment and healthcare products.
The highlights of the event were as follows:-
– Exhibitions from numerous innovative start-ups from all around Austria.
– Inspiring keynote speech from Martin Giesswein (formerly CEO of Immobilien.net)and a panel discussion providing interesting insights.
– A thrilling pitch contest with various teams from Universities of Applied Sciences from Wiener Neustadt, Wieselburg, Leoben and Salzburg.
– The pitches were Judged by an outstanding jury, Including Henry Prokop ( “2 minutes 2 million,” & Clever Clover), Thomas Ecker (tecnet), David Aigner (Push Ventures), Florian Übelacker (CEO Prime Crowd), Thomas Andreas Beck (Utopian realizations) , Christoph Strasser (42 laps), Jörg Stadler (KPS), Nathalie Köck (talent guards).
Congratulations to the winning teams in the pitch contest and the winners.
– First place : Team Helpsole (FH Wiener Neustadt)
– Second place : Ketofabrik (FH Salzburg)
– Third place : Marschpat (FH Wiener Neustadt)
An episode of Die besten Praxis-Methoden für Ihr Business
Checklisten, Tools, Tipps und Tricks für Manager, Unternehmer und Business-Interessierte. Erprobte Businessmethodik aus 20 Jahren Erfahrung für den praktischen Einsatz in Konzernen, Organisationen und Startups.